- Bill Brodsky, the chairman and CEO of the Chicago Board Options Exchange; also served as president and CEO of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- Nancy Smith, vice president of AARP Financial Inc.; former director of the SEC Office of Investor Education and a New Mexico securities commissioner.
- Mellody Hobson, president of Ariel Investments; a director of Starbucks and two other companies and a former Princeton University trustee.
- Bob Pozen, chairman of MFS Investment Management; former vice chairman of Fidelity Investments and president of Fidelity Management & Research Co. and was on President George W. Bush’s Commission to Strengthen Social Security in 2001 and 2002; former secretary of economic affairs to then-Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.
- Bill McLucas, chairman of the law firm WilmerHale’s Securities Department and former Director of the SEC’s Division of Enforcement.
- Harvey Goldschmid, a Columbia Law School professor and former SEC commissioner (2002-2005) and General Counsel (1998-1999).
- Damon Silvers, associate general counsel for the AFL-CIO; member of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standing advisory group, among other corporate governance task forces.
‘Enforcement 40’ for 2020
Join Us On LinkedIn
Join the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Group on LinkedIn