There is a great deal of news on the initial screen you see when you visit Securities Docket’s homepage, and most readers are becoming quite familiar with that by now. What is less known, however, is that there is now a huge amount of data, information and useful links further down the homepage that readers may find of interest. So hit “Page Down” with us as we take you on a brief tour of “What Lies Beneath”:
- Securities Docket News Wire: This is a new section of Securities Docket (as of this week) that provides links to today’s news stories that are relevant to the focus of Securities Docket, i.e., securities litigation and enforcement issues on a global basis. This is a great way to stay current on what is going on right now—as soon as we find it, you can find it here.
- Web Watch: This Week’s Best Blog Posts and Columns: Our running collection of the week’s best blog posts and columns analyzing relevant issues.
- Real-Time SEC Litigation Releases: A feed of new SEC Litigation Releases, delivered in real-time.
- Real-Time SEC Press Releases: A feed of new SEC Press Releases, delivered in real-time.
- New Securities Class Action Filings from Stanford Securities Class Action Clearinghouse: A feed of all new cases identified by the Stanford SCAC, delivered in real-time.
- Real-Time Delaware Chancery Court Opinions: A feed of all new opinions of the Delaware Chancery Court, delivered in real-time.
- Twitter Feeds You Can Use: Two lists maintained by Securities Docket on an ongoing basis—”Twitter Feeds for Securities Counsel” and “BigLaw Lawyers on Twitter.”
So scroll on down a bit the next time that you’re on the Securities Docket homepage. You might find some information that is helpful to you.