7 responses to “Settlement Notices in SEC’s $450 Million Enron Settlement Now Available”

  1. Please forward claim forms for Enron Victim Trust. Also, I need assistance in detailing purchases of Enron Stock. I trusted Rieley Financial to invest my retirement funds,but transferred my entire portfolio to Century Management. I have looked through my past records and have not, to this date, found investment records from Rieley Financial. I am continuing to search. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    David Owen Harrison
    1417 Surrey Meadow Drive
    South Jordan, UT 84095

  2. Please send application forms to apply for settlement from new SEC established fund. Thank you, Bill Budd

    William H. Budd
    P.O.Box 1110
    Big Piney, Wyo. 83113

  3. Please forward forms to apply forSEC’s ENRON FAIR FUND distribution.

    Thank you.

    A Jaffee

  4. Please forward forms to apply for SEC’s ENRON FAIR FUND distribution.This is a new fund in addition to the Enron Securities Litigation

    Thank you.

    A Jaffee
    11831 Stuckey Lane
    Houston.Texas 77024

  5. Please foward forms to for SEC’S ENRON FAIR FUND DISTRIBUTION. I had 30,0000 shares recommend by my broker, and I losted the entire amount. I need your help!

    Thank you,
    Kenneth W. Sauvain

  6. Thank you so much for being truthful. What about the former employees who are still waiting to recieve payment for their
    401k? Please shed some information to help me because I have not been recieving mails regarding court presideings.

    Thank you again,
    Roberta Birhiray