What do plaintiffs’ firm Coughlin Stoia, 1,100 attorney-plus law firm Holland & Knight, and 650-attorney Duane Morris have in common?
The Bernard Madoff practice group, of course! (Coughlin Stoia, Duane Morris, Holland & Knight).
We’re not going to do anything crazy (yet) like set up the Madoff equivalent of our Law Firm Financial Crisis Groups Hub based on just these three firms, but let’s just say we’re keeping an eye out. And we’re officially putting the over/under on new additions to this list today at 4.
- Frier & Levitt, LLC (click here).
- Greenberg Traurig (click here)
- Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP (click here)
- Nixon Peabody (click here)
- Susman Godfrey (click here)
- Milberg LLP (click here)
- Seyfarth Shaw (click here)