Securities Docket now provides readers with a range of unique ways to get connected and up-to-date with the key people, firms, developments and events in the securities litigation and enforcement world. Are you as plugged-in as you want to be?
Take the test below to find out…
How Plugged-In are You?
1. Securities Docket website
- I’m on it everyday. +25 points
- I check it a couple times a week. +15 points
- I’m on it a couple times per month +1 point
- There’s a website? My secretary printed this out and handed it to me. +0 points
- I receive email alerts from Securities Docket. +25 points
- I subscribe to the Securities Docket RSS feed +25 points (and no additional points for both!)
- I can’t get on email because my 2400 baud dial-up modem interferes with my telephone calls. +0 points
- RS What? +0 points
3. Securities Docket’s Webcasts on the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Channel
- I’m a subscriber and saw the 2008 Year in Review webcast. +20 points
- I’m a subscriber and the Madoff Litigation webcast on January 14 will be the first I attend. +20 points
- I will never sign up. Webcasts steal your soul, just like when people take your picture. +0 points
4. Securities Docket’s Securities Litigation and Enforcement Group on LinkedIn.com
- I’m a member! +15 points
- I’m on LinkedIn.com, but not a member of the group. +1 point
- Like Groucho Marx, I will not join any group that would have someone like me for a member. +0 points
- I follow both, of course. +15 points
- I follow one, not both. +10 points
- No idea what you are talking about. +0 points
100: You simply can’t be any more plugged-in. You have achieved total consciousness. Email us if you score 100 — we may have a Securities Docket coffee mug with your name on it.
85-99: Extremely well-informed and well-connected. Brilliant!
70-84: Excellent. Your head is already a full size larger from all of the extra knowledge.
51-69: Great start.
0-50: Hey, you are here. That is the first step to exiting the Lower Fifty and getting fully plugged-in. And since this is an open book test with the answers provided, you now know exactly how to leapfrog all the way to the top in about two minutes. Just click on the links above to sign up for emails or RSS feeds; to subscribe for our webcasts; to join the LinkedIn group; and to follow Securities Docket and Bruce Carton on Twitter. Nothing to it but to do it!