The landscape around extended enterprise compliance continues its rapid evolution as regulation increases and international mandates conflict across borders. Regulatory agencies are transitioning from tacit disregard of corruption-related crimes to active enforcement of laws on the books – often for years – with stricter rules and harsher fines. Recent enforcement activities around the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the enactment of the UK Bribery Act underscore the need to not only think beyond managing corporate actions, but also to vendors, suppliers, partners and other players in the ecosystem.
In this webcast, David Childers, President & CEO of EthicsPoint, and Neill Blundell, Partner & Head of Fraud Group, Eversheds International, will discuss:
• The growth of regulatory pressure internationally;
• Important distinctions between the UK Anti-Bribery Act and the FCPA, especially as they pertain to multinational corporations;
• Increasing scrutiny and enforcement of long latent laws;
• Implications and timing of self-disclosure;
• Status within the Serious Fraud Office (UK) toward promulgation of the Anti-Bribery Act
Please join us to address these issues, your questions and more in this free webcast scheduled for Thursday, July 22, at 7 a.m. Pacific/ 10 a.m. Eastern/ 2 p.m. GMT. To attend the webcast, please register below.