The SEC’s new rules for the whistleblower bounty program, authorized by the Dodd-Frank Act, present a sea change for the way companies and financial institution manage and respond to whistleblowers, conduct internal investigations, and interact with the SEC. Please join us as we answer:
- What do the SEC whistleblower rules really mean?
- What compliance policies and procedures must be considered to address whistleblowers?
- How will the whistleblower rules affect internal investigations?
- What will the whistleblower rules mean for SEC Enforcement actions?
For this highly-informative webcast we have all-star panel with representatives from the SEC, corporate America, and private law practice. This is a must attend program for in-house legal and compliance professionals, executives and managers, and practicing lawyers who deal with compliance or will be involved in creating their organization’s whistleblower policies.
- Scott Friestad, Associate Director, SEC’s Division of Enforcement
- Brad Bondi, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP (former counsel to SEC Commissioners Paul Atkins and Troy Paredes and former Deputy General Counsel of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission)
- Martin Biegelman, Director, Navigant Consulting, Inc. (former Director of Financial Integrity at Microsoft)
- Paul Atkins, partner, Sphere Consulting (former SEC Commissioner) will serve as moderator.
To attend this webcast scheduled for Friday, July 22, at 2 pm Eastern, please sign up below.