In this four-part IPO Webinar Series, hosted by FTI Consulting, market experts will address the challenges, opportunities and market trends facing companies considering and preparing for an IPO. Each webinar in the series will focus on a different stage in the IPO process – from evaluating an IPO as an exit strategy to operating as a newly public company.
The first webinar in the series titled, Is an IPO Right for You?, will explore and discuss:
- The current IPO landscape and how market conditions influence IPO success
- Evaluating your options and the pros and cons of going public
- Building your IPO business case and how to ensure you’re both operationally and strategically ready to IPO
- The merits of early preparation to position your company for IPO success
Who should attend:
- Board of Directors from privately held companies
- C-suite executives from privately held companies – CEO, CFO, GC, CMO, CCO and IRO
- Outside Legal Counselors
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- Moderator: Neil Stewart, editor-at-large, IR Magazine.
Neil Stewart is editor-at-large of IR magazine, a global business magazine covering corporate finance and related issues for investor relations professionals, CFOs, CEOs and other corporate executives.
- Panelist: Elliot A. Fuhr, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting. Elliot A. Fuhr leads the FTI Consulting Office of the CFO practice and has provided and implemented financial and operational solutions to help CFOs produce an efficient organization, enhance value and protect the company’s reputation over the last 25 years.
- Panelist: Bryan Armstrong, Managing Director, FTI Consulting. Bryan Armstrong has provided strategic, communications and research-driven counsel on business transformations, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other complex issues facing clients over the past 13 years.
- Panelist: Michael Goldberg, Head of U.S. Equity Capital Markets, RBC Capital Markets. Michael Goldberg has over 20 years of experience in investment banking experience managing complex equity financing and debt transactions for corporate and private equity clients.
CPE credit: Participation in the live webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Field of Study: Finance
Please note that CPE credit can only be given to individuals who remain logged into the LIVE webinar and respond to the polling questions provided during the webinar. Please note that this is a NASBA (not FTI) requirement. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.
This free, one hour webcast is scheduled for Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. To attend, please register below.