In this four-part IPO Webinar Series, hosted by FTI Consulting, our experts will address the challenges, opportunities and market trends facing companies considering and preparing for an IPO. Each webinar in the series will focus on a different stage in the IPO process – from evaluating whether an IPO is an appropriate strategy to operating as a newly public company.
The second webinar in the series titled, Are You Ready to Go Public?, will explore and discuss the key ingredients of an IPO preparation program:
- Appropriate financial and corporate infrastructure
- Guiding principles for choosing the right market and exchange
- Potential reputational risks and impact on enterprise value
- Preparing management for “primetime”
- Priority compliance and reporting systems and impact of the JOBS Act
Who should attend:
- Board of Directors from privately held companies
- C-suite executives from privately held companies – CEO, CFO, GC, CMO, CCO and IRO
- Outside Legal Counselors
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- Joel Trotter, Partner, Latham & Watkins and principal co-author of the IPO-related provisions of the JOBS Act of 2012
- Jay Frankl, Senior Managing Director, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting
- Elizabeth Saunders, Americas Chairman, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Neil Stewart, Editor-at-large, IR Magazine
CPE credit: Participation in the live webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Field of Study: Finance
Please note that CPE credit can only be given to individuals who remain logged into the LIVE webinar and respond to the polling questions provided during the webinar. Please note that this is a NASBA (not FTI) requirement. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.
This free, one hour webcast is scheduled for Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern. To attend, please register below.