In this four-part IPO Webinar Series, hosted by FTI Consulting, our experts will address the challenges, opportunities and market trends facing companies considering and preparing for an IPO. Each webinar in the series will focus on a different stage in the IPO process – from evaluating whether an IPO is an appropriate strategy to operating as a newly public company.
The third webinar in the series titled, The Road to IPO: Effectively Navigating the S-1 Filing and Listing Day, will explore and discuss the key ingredients of an IPO preparation program:
- How to navigate today’s market forces to maximize enterprise value after listing day
- IPO due diligence with respect to all stakeholders
- Developing a multi-stakeholder communications plan
- The new rules and regulations of an IPO: the impact of social media and the JOBS Act
- Successful strategies and common pitfalls leading up to listing day
Who should attend:
- Board of Directors from privately held companies
- C-suite executives from privately held companies – CEO, CFO, GC, CMO, CCO and IRO
- Outside Legal Counselors
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- John Huber, Senior Managing Director, Forensics & Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting
- Kal Goldberg, Senior Managing Director, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Glenn W. Tyranski, Senior Vice President, Financial Compliance, NYSE Regulation, Inc.
CPE credit: Participation in the live webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Field of Study: Finance
Please note that CPE credit can only be given to individuals who remain logged into the LIVE webinar and respond to the polling questions provided during the webinar. Please note that this is a NASBA (not FTI) requirement. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50?minute hour.
To attend this free webcast scheduled for Wednesday, October 10, at 2:00 pm Eastern, please sign up below: