Why are over 140 people already registered to attend Securities Enforcement Forum 2012 next week (Thursday, October 18)? Here are the top five reasons:
- Great keynote speakers: Attendees will hear an Opening Keynote Speech by SEC Commissioner Luis A. Aguilar, and a Lunch Keynote Speech by Georgetown Law Professor Donald Langevoort.
- Extraordinary panelists: Attendees will hear from, and participate in discussions with, panelists including former SEC Enforcement Directors Judge Stanley Sporkin and Bill McLucas; current senior SEC and DOJ officials such as Scott Friestad, Kara Brockmeyer, Jeffrey Knox and Deborah Connor; and over a dozen other former senior SEC enforcement attorneys and other leaders in the securities enforcement field. See the full list of faculty here.
- A fabulous venue: Securities Enforcement Forum 2012 will be held in the beautiful Grand Ballroom of the historic Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- A stellar attendee list: Over 140 attendees are already registered from major law firms, the SEC, top consulting firms, insurance brokers, public companies, and the financial media.
- Great networking opportunities: Securities Enforcement Forum 2012 is specifically designed to maximize networking and discussion opportunities for attendees, with breakfast, lunch, a cocktail party, and numerous breaks scheduled throughout the day.