This webcast will introduce participants to the basics of the earnout as an element of the purchase price in M&A transactions and the common disputes that arise from earnout provisions.
Our panel will discuss issues including:
- the intricacies of earnouts;
- legal considerations and recent case law relating to earnouts;
- the mechanics of earnouts;
- common disputes involving earnouts;
- the valuation and recognition of earnouts; and
- the role of the neutral accounting arbitrator in resolving an earnout dispute.
The program is geared to lawyers involved in mergers and acquisitions.
Please join panelists Jeff Litvak and Jeremy McGannon, both of FTI Consulting’s Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice, and Jim Rolfes of Reed Smith as they address these issues and your questions in this free webcast.
To attend this webcast scheduled for Thursday, March 21, at 1 pm Eastern, please sign up below.