On July 1, 2013, the UK Bribery Act will mark its two-year anniversary. After the hype the question is: What was all the fuss about?
In this webcast, a panel of leading UK lawyers and professionals will discuss the UK Bribery Act after its second birthday. This webcast is a “must attend” for general counsel, ethics officers and compliance counsel of any business affected by the UK Bribery Act. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Vivian Robinson QC, former general counsel to the UK’s Serious Fraud Office and now a partner in McGuireWoods London; Barry Vitou, partner in Pinsent Masons LLP’s London office; Richard Kovalevsky QC, 2 Bedford Row; and Julian Glass, Managing Director, FTI Consulting answer your questions and address key topics. Areas of focus are expected to include:
- Will the UK government water down the Bribery Act?
- What is the likelihood of UK enforcement and when (if any) ?
- What are the emerging trends?
- Will deferred prosecution agreements make any difference?
- Compliance benchmarking – what are other companies doing?