There are way more than 5 great reasons to attend Securities Enforcement Forum 2014, which will be held on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, D.C. Indeed, we have already lined up 35 great faculty and keynote speakers alone!
Looking ahead to some of the expected highlights of Securities Enforcement Forum 2014, here are just 5 of the reasons you should not miss this year’s conference!
- An Afternoon Keynote by U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara of the Southern District of New York. Mr. Bharara will sit down for a one-on-one Q&A session with Robert Khuzami, the former Director of the SEC’s Enforcement Division.
- A Morning Keynote by SEC Commissioner Michael Piwowar.
- The return of the tremendously popular “Directors Panel.” This historic panel will feature SEC Enforcement Director Andrew Ceresney, and former Directors George Canellos, Robert Khuzami, Linda Chatman Thomsen, Bill McLucas and the Hon. Stanley Sporkin.
- Securities Enforcement Forum 2014 will be held in the beautiful Corcoran Ballroom of the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, D.C. The Four Seasons Hotel is Washington, D.C.’s only five-star, five-diamond luxury hotel and is a recipient of Condé Nast’s 2014 Gold List Award.
- Great networking opportunities. Securities Enforcement Forum 2014 is specifically designed to maximize networking and discussion opportunities for our hundreds of attendees, with breakfast, lunch, a cocktail party, and numerous breaks scheduled throughout the day.
Early-bird registration is now open through May 31, 2014.
For additional details, please visit this link or click here to register. See you there!