Securities Enforcement Forum 2015 is less than three weeks away! Here are the top five reasons (and one bonus reason!) why you should join the over 250 people who have already registered for “the preeminent securities enforcement law conference anywhere.”
1. An “Afternoon Keynote Q&A” session with the Hon. Mary Schapiro, former Chairman of the SEC, that will be moderated by former SEC Enforcement Director Robert Khuzami!
2. A “Directors Panel” featuring current and former SEC Enforcement Directors Andrew Ceresney, George Canellos, Robert Khuzami, Linda Chatman Thomsen, Bill McLucas and the Hon. Stanley Sporkin.
3. Extraordinary panelists — including seven current senior SEC and FINRA officials — and over two dozen other former senior SEC and DOJ attorneys and other leaders in the securities enforcement field. See the full list of faculty here.
4. A stellar group of attendees: Over 250 attendees are already registered from leading law firms, the SEC, top consulting firms, public companies, investment firms and the financial media.
5. Great networking opportunities: Securities Enforcement Forum 2015 is specifically designed to maximize networking and discussion opportunities for attendees, with breakfast, lunch, a cocktail party, and numerous breaks scheduled throughout the day.
* Bonus reason … Have you ever seen an international champion Keynote Whistler? You will at Securities Enforcement Forum 2015!
Please join us November 4, 2015 in the Grand Ballroom of the historic Mayflower Hotel for a unique day of interactive panel discussions and networking opportunities with old and new friends, colleagues and acquaintances. 6 hours of CLE is also available in VA and PA (pending approval).
Please register now!